Available through CUSO Financial Services, L.P.
Whether your estate is large or small, there are many issues to consider in creating an estate plan, let Jack help you uncover:
- What are my assets and what is their approximate value?
- Where will your assets go when you pass away? Who will take care of your finances when you are no longer able to do so?
- Who should be responsible for taking care of my minor children if I become unable to care for them myself?
- Who should make decisions on my behalf I become unable to care for myself?
- What do I want done with my remains after I die?
Jack Vadnais, CFP®
CUSO Financial Services, L.P.
at Freedom Credit Union
Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Freedom Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ are certification marks owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. These marks are awarded to individuals who successfully complete the CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.