At Freedom, we’re committed to helping our members and our community adapt to the economic challenges posed by the coronavirus pandemic. If you’ve been financially affected by the COVID-19 crisis, we’d like to introduce you to a new option: our Freedom Relief Loan.
- Purpose: provide financial assistance through the COVID-19 crisis
- Loan amount: up to $10,000
- Interest rate: 3.24% (2.99% with autopay from FCU Checking Account)*
- Maximum loan term: 36 months
- APR: 2.99%**
- Restriction: Current members only (minimum 30 days)
* Autopay with Freedom Credit Union checking account required
**APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Terms and conditions depend on credit qualifications and approval. Payment per thousand is $29.08 a month over 36 months
ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE FOR OUR MEMBERS
Another member financial resource during this challenging time is our new Skip-A-Pay option for auto, mortgage, home equity, personal and home improvement loans. With this option, you can defer up to three (3) loan payments during the calendar year.
As always, please reach out to us if you have any questions or for more details about these resources. Please call our Member Contact Center at (413) 739-6961 or toll free at (800) 821-0160 to speak with a representative by phone or video chat or to learn how to e-sign documents for loans.
For the latest news and information about protecting yourself, visit the CDC’s coronavirus web page.